Nutrition, Health, Food and End Use
Heartland Global provides a broad range of nutrition and health strategy and tactic development, including research, marketing, portfolios, platforms, monographs and surveys:
- We develop mission statements, goals and tactics for short (1-2 year) and long-term (3-7 year) plans for international food security programs and the commercial food industry.
- We create positioning platforms and key statements for products, ingredients and commodities for long-term marketing use in the global food security and commercial marketplaces.
- We produce evidence-based client portfolios supporting nutrition and health positioning for the food and supplement industries.
- We write and provide scientific monographs on nutrition and health topics for commodity groups and the supplement industry.
- We design and conduct nutrition and health surveys with key audiences that result in evidence-based data for clients’ market and business development.
Heartland Global supports product development processes through nutritional profiles and product analysis:
- We develop comprehensive nutrition profiles for client’s products, ingredients and commodities.
- We perform nutrition analyses of products, ingredients, and commodities
Heartland Global’s research capabilities include monitoring research, guiding strategy development, and forming research protocols:
- We develop strategy for nutrition and health benefits research. Examples include food, commodity and supplement companies.
- We design, assist implementation and monitor research protocols for clients’ products, ingredients, and commodities.
- We monitor ongoing research in clients’ product category, conducted by others.
On behalf of clients, Heartland Global fosters stakeholder relationships, interfaces with government agencies and initiates business relationships:
- We interface with government agencies (such as USAID, USDA, WHO) on behalf of clients.
- We connect clients with thought leaders/policy makers/university researchers in nutrition and health fields.
- We connect clients with business opportunities in nutrition and health areas.
Heartland Global provides a range of nutrition and health communications services:
- We develop client nutrition and health marketing materials for tradeshows, professional exhibits.
- We create nutrition and health content for client websites (to both professional and consumer audiences).
- We draft nutrition and health articles for our clients’ use in publication (professional, consumer) for marketing purposess.
- We develop teaching materials (handouts, slides, webinars) for use by university professors and registered dietitians.