Agribusiness and Emerging Market Growth
Heartland Global conducts emerging market analysis & strategy, value-chain assessment and opportunities:
- We provide clients with new market analysis and research, market positioning and niche, value proposition, location specific data, particularly in farming, agribusiness and food value chains.
- We work on behalf of clients, and partnership with local businesses, in regulatory, trade and political advocacy around innovation and improved market access.
Heartland Global creates a ‘soft-landing’ for U.S. and international businesses using innovative routes and finance, local partner development and new business creation:
- We develop innovative public-private partnerships on behalf of clients to leverage donor funding and local investment incentives, minimize financial exposure.
- Through our network of local business partners we provide initial representation and sales outlets, prior to full scale investment (thin end of the wedge).
- We work on behalf of clients to identify local partners and provide business development services to those partners, improving partnership performance and expertise.
Heartland Global engages in farming, farm management, agribusiness and value-chain opportunities, production, distribution and sales:
- We engage directly in vertically integrated agricultural value chain initiatives, improving productivity, providing inputs and advisory, engineering and infrastructure solutions, location intelligence, value-adding and processing, improved market access and downstream market advice.
- We develop local out-grower schemes, involving hundreds of local farmers to improve their productivity and incomes.
- Through our own operations and partners we manage production under contract for our clients.