Oversight and Advice for Farming, Business and Development
Heartland Global provides technical consulting for investors, agribusiness, farmers, food companies, national government, and donors in emerging markets:
- We work with clients and local businesses to develop innovative finance, production, distribution, sales and marketing, risk-management and community engagement.
- We provide technical advice and product innovations to emerging market governments, development partners (USAID, WorldBank, DFID etc.) and their contractors.
- Our specialties are in farming, seed and biotechnology, livestock, agribusiness, food and nutrition, water and sanitation, clean energy, infrastructure and environmental stewardship.
Heartland Global works with clients to provide third party monitoring, evaluations, due diligence assessments, audits and training:
- We provide clients with training of local partners process management, ISO, Six Sigma, SHE, LEAN, Global GAP and EuropGAP, sustainability and carbon footprint, stewardship, nutrition, health.
- We provide third party monitoring and evaluation, auditing, and certification preparation services.
Heartland Global provides advisory services on corporate diplomacy & citizenship, corporate social responsibility and volunteer programs, communication and advocacy strategy, environmental stewardship, public image, staff programs and civil society initiatives:
- We provide clients with insight and development of corporate social responsibility and citizenship programs, volunteer and retiree programs, communication and stakeholder engagement strategy, sociocultural footprint, gender and diversity strategy, non-profit and government engagement and environmental stewardship.